WE CARE AS MUCH AS YOU DO
We believe that where students live during their college experience can have a profound impact on their success. At The Pier, we aim to make their transition to college a positive experience by providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth, socialization, and healthy ways to relieve college life stresses.
Covid ResponseBack To Top
COVID-19 is an increasingly significant concern in the U.S. — including college campuses. Rest assured that our property will remain open and that our residents’ safety is our top priority. Here’s how we’re taking action to maintain a clean environment and enhance resident safety:
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting the number of guests in our amenity spaces at a given time.
- We are cleaning public touchpoints, such as doorknobs, handrails, elevator buttons, and other surfaces throughout the day.
- We have sourced hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes and have made them available in the common areas for residents to use.
- We have hired additional cleaning staff and have directed our employees to clean the common spaces more frequently.
- We have shifted to a contact-free office, meaning all leasing and in-person communication has moved to online channels.
- We are implementing work orders for only emergency/essential items, and are scheduling non-essential maintenance work orders for a later time.
- We are screening maintenance staff before entering units, and we are using hazmat suits in case there is an emergency work order in an affected unit.
- We are asking that all residents limit unnecessary guests to their apartments.
Student-Centered CommunityBack To Top
Building community is what we do best. Our Lifestyle by Core platform activates our residents by hosting experiences right at the property. From meeting new people through shared experiences, personal and professional development opportunities, and exercise in our on-site fitness center or outdoor pool, we’ve thought of everything to help them thrive.
When it’s time to focus, students can utilize our private and semi-private common areas to get their work done. In their apartment, we installed solid-core bedroom doors to help minimize distractions.
Professional DevelopmentBack To Top
Lifestyle aims to be a guiding hand for young professionals to boost their employment experience, skills, and networks. Through our local and national partnerships, we offer residents employment opportunities, networking events, and access to career centers where they can receive coaching resources, internships, and even full-time employment after graduation.
Management + Maintenance SupportBack To Top
Our on-site team is what really makes the whole community work. Our team is located on-site and is on-call after hours, so residents always have access to someone who can help. We are proud to employ such dedicated and hard-working individuals. Additionally, we have on-site Community Concierges available 24-hours a day. From moving in to moving out, we want your experience with us to be seamless.
Fully FurnishedBack To Top
Our Clemson off campus housing offers fully furnished units in select homes. Our kitchens include ample cabinet space and a full appliance package. Communal areas include a sofa or loveseat, coffee table, and bar stools. Bedrooms come with a bed, dressers, desk, and chair.